Your privacy on the Internet is of utmost importance to ‘editaphotography.in.’ This privacy statement describes policy of editaphotography.in concerning the gathering and sharing of visitors’ information through the editaphotography.in web site. You should note that through this site you may reach or be directed to other sites that relate to editaphotography.in; all these sites have their own privacy statements which are similar to this one but may vary slightly. By visiting the editaphotography.in website you are accepting the practices described in this policy.
What information does editaphotography.in collect?
Normal website usage
In general, you can browse the editaphotography.in site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. The only information we gather during general browsing is from standard server logs. These include your IP (Internet Protocol) address, domain name, browser type, operating system, and information such as the web site that referred you to us, the files you downloaded, the pages you visit, and the dates/times of those visits.
Collection of personally identifiable information
If you register for a newsletter, log on to editaphotography.in , order a book or other merchandise, request information, provide feedback, apply for a job, join a discussion group or join an electronic mailing list, you will be asked to provide personal information such as your name, postal address and e-mail address. This information is collected only with your knowledge and permission, and is kept in various editaphotography.in databases. If you are purchasing something on the web, you may be asked to provide your credit card details.
For editaphotography.in, registering or supplying personal information sets a cookie*. By setting this cookie, editaphotography.in will remember your details the next time you visit, so you don’t have to re-enter the information. This helps us to provide you with a better service.
Joining electronic discussion groups may mean that other participants of the discussion group (including non- editaphotography.in employees) will see personal information that you have volunteered. For open discussion groups, this information will be public.
Special note about information from children
Several sections in the editaphotography.in domain are focused on children. Some of these require user-specific information to be provided to editaphotography.in. We ask for the minimum amount of personal information in this case.
These parts of the editaphotography.in site are for children and authorized adults only and unauthorized adults are not to participate in these parts of the editaphotography.in site. (Obtaining user information helps us in that regard if needed.)
Children should make sure their parents, or the adults who are caring for them, know they are participating in the editaphotography.in sites and are providing this limited user information.
What does editaphotography.in do with the information it collects?
Normal web usage
The information gathered during general browsing of the “editaphotography.in” domain is used to analyse trends and usage of the editaphotography.in site and to improve the usefulness of the site. It is not connected with any personal information. However, if you have registered with editaphotography.in in connection with any activity on the editaphotography.in site, the information we collect about your normal web usage will be identifiable to you.
Personally identifiable information
editaphotography.in may use the personal information you provide to:
- Contact you – either in response to a query or suggestion, or to mail newsletters, documents, publications, etc. to you, and we also may provide the information to the editaphotography.in employees so they can contact you as well;
- Manage and process your job application;
- Confirm your purchases and registrations on the site;
- Obtain payment for purchases through the site (via credit card);
- “Remember” your online profile and preferences;
- Help you quickly find information that is relevant to you based on your interests, and help us create site contents most relevant to you;
- Undertake statistical analysis.
What if I don’t want to provide personal information?
Providing personal information on the editaphotography.in web site is optional. If you choose not to provide personal information, you can still browse and use the editaphotography.in site, but you will not be able to carry out certain actions such as purchasing items, registering for a newsletter, participate in event or applying for a job.
Opting out and changing your information
At any time, you can cancel or modify your information by returning to the web page where you first provided the information and contacting the focal point for that page/relevant editaphotography.in department. Where contact details are not provided on the page, you can contact us for further information.
However, editaphotography.in assumes no responsibility for the security of information.
The editaphotography.in site contains link to sites external to the editaphotography.in domain. editaphotography.in is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
Notification of changes
* cookies: a Cookie is a small amount of data that is sent from the web server to your browser. It is normally used to assign a unique identification to your computer and securely store information such as user IDs, passwords, preferences, and online profiles. It is stored on the hard drive of your computer. You can choose not to have cookies delivered by editaphotography.in sites by changing your browser settings. Different web sites can send their own cookies to your computer. To protect your privacy, your browser only allows a web site to access the cookies it has already sent you, no the cookies sent by other sites.